Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner
by Cait Flanders
About the Book
MINDFUL BUDGETING is a daily planner designed to help you track your spending, and make sure your monthly budgets align with your goals and values. If you’re looking for a tool to help you stop making impulse purchases, start making mindful decisions and move you in the direction you want your financial life to be going, this is it.
- Daily spending sheets, where you can track both your spending and your to-do list items
- Full monthly calendars (with Canada/USA holidays)
- Monthly budget templates
- Space to do weekly check-ins and monthly reflections
- Quarterly exercises to map out your goals and make sure your budget aligns with them
- Spreadsheets to track both your debt repayment and savings progress
- *NEW* Spreadsheet to track the difference between your income vs. expenses
- Twelve motivational quotes to inspire you
- Instructions on how to use the planner daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, and
- The link to a closed Facebook group for people who are using the program.
Page count: 342
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Depth: 1 inch thick
Weight: 1.3 lbs (600 grams)
Cover: Hard cover with matte finish
Paper type: White uncoated (70 GSM)
Printed in the USA
For more pictures, visit the website below.
Cait has been writing in the personal finance space since 2010. She originally started her blog (formerly titled Blonde on a Budget) to document her debt repayment journey, but has since gone on to write about doing a two-year shopping ban, embracing minimalism and getting rid of 75% of her belongings. She is passionate about helping people become conscious consumers, and continues to build her brand around that mission. Cait's story has been shared by The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, CBC News, Global National, Forbes, MarketWatch, Oprah.com and more. Her book, The Year of Less (Hay House), comes out January 2018.