- Books made easyEasily drag and drop illustrations onto blank pages and use any of your fonts with our free book layout software.
- Print 1 or 1,000Print one children’s book at a time or print in volume with offset for deeper discounts and a lower per unit cost.
- Sell your bookSell your print or ebook on your own website and on social media through Blurb, or sell through Amazon.
"I could really afford to produce 20 books, one for each student in the class in which they would each have an end product."
– Rebecca Kee
We offer a range of formats to bring your tall tales to life.
- Choose from a range of square and landscape formats on beautiful photo paper or portrait formats on regular uncoated paper
- Make a gorgeous ebook for the iPad—you can even include audio and video to give your characters a voice
Explore books by other book makers
Crowdfunded projectPeanut Butter or Jelly
By Deborah Kelson
Photo Book (10×8 in., 25×20 cm)Kelson’s successful Kickstarter campaign allowed her to tell her playful story about peanut butter and jelly on the pages of a high-quality photo book.
Picture BookHuckleberry Hero
By Abraham R. Chuzzlewit
Photo Book (12×12 in., 30×30 cm)Chuzzlewit wanted his design elements and large-scale illustrations to jump off the page in custom layouts, which is why he used our quality Mohawk paper.
Children’s Book SeriesSusie Goes to the Seaside
By Beverley Watts
Trade Book (8×10 in., 21×26 cm)Watts wanted to create an economical Susie series, so she chose our economy color trade book format, ensuring she could reach a wide audience.
Easy book creation
Easily publish your children’s book with a little help from BookWright.
- Create a print and ebook from the same file
- Drag and drop pictures easily onto blank pages
- Use any of your fonts in your print book
- PDF to BookAlready have your children’s book in PDF format? Use our specifications calculator to fine-tune your PDF to any book size. Then simply upload and order your book.
- Adobe InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to automatically create Blurb-ready blank templates and even upload your project without leaving InDesign.
- Hire An ExpertAre you a writer in need of an illustrator? Or vice versa? Our Blurb-vetted professionals on the Dream Team can help with both, and more.