About the Ebook
- Our safe and fabulous must-haves for any vintage traveling gal
- Retro restaurants on our radar across the US
- A personal history of one flight attendant aboard Pan Am in its heyday
- Quenching our thirst at the World of Coca Cola
- A peak into the world of the Boulder-based 1940s Ball
- Practicing sustainability and celebrating the true old-fashioned way with Emma's Vintage Party Goods
- Vinyl listens as recommended by our readers
And lastly, the beauty of friendship as muse when it comes to our cover story with vintage social media starlets Brittany Lee and Samantha Van Wie!
Marjorie Magazine is a San Francisco-based online and print publication that celebrates how past is still coloring the present. We bring together the girls who don't feel like they're from the present, who feel alive when they think about the past. We may feel that we're born in the wrong decade, naturally, but coming together through one publication, readers might just feel like time's never moved at all. Here in our shop you'll find some of these lovelies of yesteryear, along with our publications of Marjorie Magazine as they come out! Stay awhile and shop-- the past is going nowhere.