About the Book
The eldest of eight children, Baltazara finds love and moves to France, leaving behind everyone she's ever known.
Through a near-death experience and a number of visions and spiritual experiences, faith sustains her. The ancient wisdom from her grandmothers, great-aunts and her mother guides her, as she starts her own family and follows her heart.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Biographies & Memoirs
- Additional Categories Religion & Spirituality, Inspiration
Project Option: 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 410
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781006531361
- Softcover: 9781006531354
- Publish Date: Sep 08, 2021
- Language English
- Keywords Christianity, Philippines, France, Family
Baltazara S. Tchermnykh was born in the Philippines, the eldest of eight siblings. She grew up on the margins of the logging industry, and had many mystical and spiritual experiences. Baltazara achieved a BSC in Business Management - FSUU 1980, Philippines, and then moved to France to join her husband. Aside from writing, Baltazara loves ballroom dancing, playing guitar and gardening.