Beasts of Burden
Harnessing Animals for Computational Power in the 19th Century
This is the price your customers see. Edit list price
About the Book
Beasts of Burden is a series of 33 visual works, which use a chromolithographic aesthetic via an AI text-to-image model to explore the idea of harnessing animals for computational power in the 19th century.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art
Project Option: Large Square, 12×12 in, 30×30 cm
# of Pages: 42
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9798211203938
- Publish Date: May 26, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords chromolithography, ai, computers, art, animals
About the Creator
YankelVision is an artist exploring art history, the practice of art, and aesthetics via artificial intelligence, machine learning, and glitch art.