About the Ebook
We all lead crazy lives, and getting dinner on the table is one of the daily stresses we all share. But eating well and living with ease do not have to be mutually exclusive! Meg is convinced (and will convince you too!) than eating raw, at least some of the time, can be delicious, cheap, easy, slick, and quick!
Start Living Life in the RAW!
• Find out the benefits of raw & living foods
• Learn basic raw techniques
• Gain valuable tips to make eating raw simple & fun
• Make meal planning easy with several set menus
...and discover 40 plant-based recipes to get you started, that are guaranteed to please!
Meg not only created the recipes & content, but also did all her own food photography for the book!
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Cookbooks & Recipe Books
- Version Fixed-layout ebook, 63 pgs
- Publish Date: Aug 22, 2013
- Last Edit Aug 09, 2022
- Language English
- Keywords MAP, Wellness, Meg, vegetarian, yoga, healthy, cooking, wellness, vegetables, macaroons, desserts, dessert, living, foods, food, recipes, menus, Meghan, Pearson, MAPWellness, vegan, raw, chef, sprouting, kombucha, maca, root, agave
Meg is an “Intuitarian”, passionate plant-pusher, natural foods & raw vegan chef, LightFULL Life Intuitive Coach, yoga instructor, inspirational speaker, retired TV director, author, and eating disorder awareness advocate, with a personal mission to make the world a sweeter place, filled with love. Currently calling Costa Rica home, Meg is creating LightFULL food in the Roots Restaurant kitchen at Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Tamarindo, Guanacaste and also expanding her LightFULL Life Coaching practice. Meg is an intuitive eating educator with a passion for plants, a certified professional plant-based and living foods chef, raw food culinary teacher, and all around foodie. Meg has studied personally with raw food detox expert Natalia Rose at the Natalia Rose Institute in New York City as well as at Matthew Kenney's M.A.K.E. Culinary Academy in Santa Monica California.