About the Book
• It provides a quick yet accurate method of determining the role that food sensitivities may be playing in the acute and chronic symptoms adults can experience.
• It follows a simple, user-friendly format that can be easily followed.
• It accurately identifies the food that is the underlying trigger for the
wide range of symptoms adults may be suffering from.
• It supports people to consider their own unique needs and encourages them to design a plan that will ensure successful implementation of the changes they wish to make.
• It can also be used by a wide range of health care and nutrition professionals as part of the assessment they do in caring for their clients.
Margaret Evans RN, BScN, CPCC is a nurse and a life coach with over
30 years of experience helping families and health care professionals
nd solutions to the health, learning and behaviour challenges of both
children and adults. She successfully eliminated food sensitivity related
symptoms in her own four children and has witnessed the life changing
impact it had on their lives and those of the hundreds of clients she has worked with. She is the author of the book “Could It Really Be Something They Ate? The Life Changing Impact of Addressing Food Sensitivities in Children” and has developed this adult assessment tool to support adults looking for answers to some of their chronic, debilitating symptoms. She lives with her husband of 42 years in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Medicine & Science
Project Option: 6×9 in, 15×23 cm
# of Pages: 58
- Softcover: 9781389714580
- Publish Date: Aug 22, 2017
- Language English
- Keywords food sensitivities, food allergies, adult health, digestion, diet, wellness, health, wheat allergy, milk allergy
I am nurse, a life coach and an author who works with both adults and children facing the challenges of food sensitivities. I have created a unique assessment tool that allows people to independently determine the roll that food sensitivities might be play in their health, learning and behaviour symptoms. It helps them identify the underlying trigger food and then to create a successful plan to implement the changes. I am also the author of the book, COULD IT REALLY BE SOMETHING THEY ATE? The Life Changing Impact of Addressing Food Sensitivities in Children.