About the Book
Turning her lens westward, photographer and actress, Mary Alexandra Stiefvater, captures the splendor and magic of the day's end, in all its many colors.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories United States of America (USA), California
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 84
- Softcover: 9781367321021
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781367321014
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781367321007
- Publish Date: Aug 23, 2016
- Language English
- Keywords Poems, Poetry, 31st Republic Productions
A native Californian, Mary Alexandra Stiefvater, was born in Chico and grew up in Stockton. She attended the University of California at Los Angeles, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Theater. During her time at UCLA, Mary Alexandra spent a year studying French cinema and philosophy abroad in Paris at the Sorbonne Nouvelle and Le Centre Parisien d'Études Critiques. After graduating, she relocated to England to do her post-graduate training at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. She works as a producer, actress, model and writer. Poetry and photography are two of her passions.